A lot of readers enjoy non-fiction books. They believe in the thought, “A book is a dream you hold in your hands.” They enjoy reading a fantasy, which takes them away from the real world. However non-fiction books can also be the romantic books or thriller or any of the genres. Sometimes fantasy is not unreal, it happens in real life too.
In the end it offers a great story for people to read and enjoy. These books come in the form of paperback book as well as other available options as well. However to build a library one always enjoy books to buy which they can smell, feel and carry all the time.
So here is the list of some amazing non-fiction books which everyone can admire and adore and will also love to read.
1. When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi: This book is auto biographical book. This book is about a life who treats serious patients and then being itself a patient of inoperable lung cancer. It is a moving heart wrenching emotional story of Paul Kalanithi’s but while working on this book she passed away. This book arise a question in reader’s mind what a person can do when he/she knows the life is going to end.
2. Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari: This book is written in vivid language which attracts readers more and more towards reading of the book. It is really a fascinating experience which arise a question in readers mind that one hundred thousand years ago, there was around six species at that time and now there is only one. Then what happened with those other five species? It makes you question a lot of things and maybe will help you to find answers of few. So if you are looking for some answers of existence of life then it is one among many books to buy.
3. Into thin Air: A Personal Account of the Mt. Everest Disaster b Jon Krakauer: This book is related to the time of disaster at Mount Everest. At that time the author was also present there at Mount Everest. At that time around eight climbers were killed and several others are hospitalized. The book Jon alleges the safety methods that have been adopted over the time. The writer also discuss the desires he have in his childhood when he wants to climb the mountains.
4. Surely you’re Joking, Mr. Feynman! By Richard P. Feynman: The book is about the moments and instances of the Feynman’s life. Some are really light to read. Whenever a reader reads this paperback book, they definitely enjoys the moments Feynman spend in his life and can relate with them. Light heart moments are like studying or learning various languages, discuss the interests in groups. Whether other are really serious like the death of his wife due to tuberculosis and his Manhattan project.
5. Guns, Germs and steel: The Fates of Human Societies by Jared Diamond: This is an interesting book. He argues the difference between the energy and technology. It is an historical and political book related to influence of culture to society. He answers the big questions why the only Eurasian people originate the power which is the Guns, Germs and Steel. The writer took up a very serious subject and write on it is really very remarkable and make it very interesting for readers.
6. Manual for Living by Epictetus: This book is a best instruction book which describes the ideas to live life with joy and serenity. The writer says that it is our power to feel about an event and it is not dependent on the event. The writer says that it is our opinion how we tackle the situations of life. The writer reminds us that we should not confuse between the things we really want to or which we desires and the things which are not in your power. Confused don’t be, it will really help you to understand lots of things, which makes it a must book to buy.
7. Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion: This book is written by Robert B. Cialdini. The writer of the book describe about various tactics used by various salesman, card dealers and waiters to influence others to say yes to them. These practitioners use “weapons of influence” to influence others. The writer describes the book in a beautiful manner such as reader will going to love this book.
8. Meditations by Marcus Aurelius: Meditations is not an official title given to this book. This paperback book is the combination of the private notes of Marcus Aurelius. Because most of the notes are collection of meditation so the “Meditations” title is given to this at the later date. The notes are written for his own self guidance and self improvement, which can help you as well.
9. <>A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking: It is a science book from the time of big band to black holes. The book is about the origin of the devilment and structure of universe. He describes the major theory of science and basic concepts such as space and time. This is a science book in which the writer describes the non technical scientific terms.
10. The war of Art: Break Through Your Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles by Steven Pressfield: The book is about the barriers, resistances and obstruction in life one has to face whether by artists, by entrepreneurs or by athletes or others. This book emphasizes how one overcomes all obstruction or obstacles of life to become a successful one. A must one to read and a book to buy.